EVERYTHING TO EXPECT ON A VISIT TO CAIROBy James P
If this is the first time you will be taking a trip to the capital of Egypt, the city of Cairo, there are several things to consider while you plan your tourist visit. It is very expedient to know all of what you can face in the course of your visit to Cairo aforetime to have a perfect trip.
I had discovered all of these rather frustratingly during my first visit to the city of Cairo. I had always had Cairo as a dream destination, and even with the amount of research I made, certain preparations were still elided and they all affected me when I arrived in Egypt.
- The first thing to prepare ahead for is your safety. Even though I did not face any security issues, recent happenings are worrisome and they already are revealing serious causes for you to plan ahead for your safety. This is not to scare you at all. Cairo is pretty safe but you need to watch out for petty crimes.
- Expect to have various instances where you will need to tip your way through. This is very common in Cairo.
- Avoid visiting Cairo in the summer months (May to August). They are always extremely hot times in Cairo.
- Prepare ahead also for several additional fees to pay. A lot of unplanned charges will come up
- Avoid extravagant dressing. You have to be on the conservative side with your dressing when you move around the city of Cairo.
- Except to be in the midst of a lot of security persons. The military presence is always very high.
Watch out for all of these and have the best time in Cairo.