A TRIP TO BEIRUT- WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GOLast updated on
Enjoying the serenity of the city life, the nightlife of Beirut, the abundance of fun around, the sights to see and many more when you get to Beirut as a tourist is very important to mark a complete tourist experience.
The Lebanon capital plays host to various tourists from all over the world who come all the way down to Beirut to enjoy the Middle Eastern delicacies, as well as their nightlife. Follow these different guides in order for you to know what to do when you are in Beirut and places to visit.
- Enjoy the taste of Lahmajounat an Armenian bakery around you. Enjoy this with a very chilled yogurt drink (ayran).
- Enjoy the best of the city’s nightlife right in Gemmayze. Get soaked and be merry!
- Pay a visit to the fascinating Martyrs square. Enjoy the square’s skyline which stands out as one of the major religious highlights in the city.
- Pay another visit to the Sursock museum where you can see the amazing green villas in their glory. Enjoy the city’s natural hub of culture.
- Take a look round the souks. Enjoy this piece of art in the form of a shopping elegance and leisure place.
- Wander around the great and beautiful Saifi Urban Gardens Complex. Where you can have all of the fun enshrined in the Lebanese culture especially through their food.
- Check out the Zaitunay Bay which is a major leisure destination where you can hang out with friends and families or acquaintances.
- Palace d’Etoile will give the best nightlife as you smoke your shisha and enjoy your tea just like in the 1930s.
- You can even take a trip to Byblos one of the days. More fun in the bag waiting.
Is Beirut not a wonderful place to be?