THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TRAVELLING TO AMMAN
The city of Amman in Jordan is known for its cultural and historical highlights and the various fascinating sites and fun stuff you can do around there. Getting into the city and having the best time is not a difficult task as far as you take note of certain important things that you need to know before you embark on that trip down to the beautiful city of Amman.
This essential information bothers around their cultural and religious norms which you need to be aware of if you truly want to have a great time in Amman.
- Know the appropriate dress codes to be in for different occasions and different genders. Be conversant with the acceptable dress codes in Amman.
- Always move around with a scarf. They will always be very helpful at different points in your visits like when a female tourist visits a religious site.
- Their traditional delicacies do not give room for vegetables to a very large extent even though their culture accepts vegetarians so much.
- There is no embargo on smokers in Amman, so get your favorite smoke flavor and enjoy your smokes.
- Stay away from tap water. This is because tap water is not drinkable in Amman. Do not just drink tap water anywhere.
- Watch out for the Arabian time-wasting techniques. They are always fashionably late.
- Take permission from locals around before taking their pictures.
- Always know that you are not allowed to say no to food.
Take note of all of this little information as they will be helpful to you in your travel to Amman.