These Five Jobs Will Help You Travel Around The WorldBy Toby Tunwase
All things being equal, it is the nature of humans to want to move around. While we always feel the need to explore other locations, we only satisfy these desires during holidays or breaks.
Sometimes education and work make it hard to gratify travel wishes. Still, there are jobs you can take up that requires you to travel always. So, would you rather be stuck in a 9-5 office or explore the world?
Check out these five jobs that allow you to sightsee as many countries as your career lifespan can allow.
- Flight Attendant: Needless to say, flight attendants share the same experiences as pilots. Being a flight attendant allows you to get on the best airlines for free, go across countries, and earn a good income.
- Travel blogger: As a travel blogger, you get money for documenting your journey across countries. This career is a big incentive to tour the world.
- Tour Guide: Guiding people through famous cities and tourist attractions is one easy way to go round the world. As a perk, you get to visit the best parts of every country and understand local history.
- Consultant: People who have special knowledge in an industry get to visit client firms worldwide to offer professional advice. Being a consultant allows you to live both the corporate and itinerant lifestyle.
- Cruise Ship Worker: Just like flight attendants, working on a ship means you get to visit every country your ship gets to dock. You can either work as a sailor, a technician or even as a worker in the ship’s restaurant.
However, even if you don’t land a job that makes you travel often, ensure to savor the few times you explore other locations.